Red Flags Compliance for Business® has been developed as a 3-Step Program to make compliance life easier.
- Executive/Managerial guidance on setting up an effective “FACT ACT” law with “Red Flag Regulations” Compliance Program.
- Program made simple for Board Members & Executives to approve as required by law.
- Red Flags Program materials — Managerial Course includes necessary documents which makes it easy to customize Business Flags Compliance Program policies and procedures with minimal work.
- Compliance requires Business offering credit to develop a written identity theft program and keep it updated as necessary for the business. Electronic Red Flags Compliance Program makes it easy to update as changes occur within your infrastructure and business model.
- *Optional Employee Training Course — Proper Training is key to the success of any identity theft prevention program and is a Red Flags Rule mandated requirement. Prevention helps to protect your assets and branded business name. Red Flags Rule requires employee training. You may elect to develop your own training program or take advantage of our Optional Employee Training Program which is fully customizable to help you have a program that addresses your specific business risks.
- FREE Annual Updates & Support! When these laws experience any changes and/or amendments, subscriber businesses will receive notification when updated materials are available for FREE download.
As with all identity theft prevention laws being enacted for the protection of sensitive information within your business, and for the protection of customer and employee information, ensuring compliance requires time —time to understand the laws, time develop a comprehensive effective program, and time to roll it out.
Steps Required to Comply with FACTA & Red Flags:
- Thorough understanding of the law and how it applies to your business.
- Identifying capable and competent internal resources to develop a program to ensure the company is compliant based on your infrastructure and business model.
- Internal resources need to possess a course training knowledge base in order to develop an effective written identity theft program.
- Program needs to be adaptable to business changes.
- Program has to be adaptive to various internal organizations.
- Employees have to be trained with the assurance they will retain training information.
- Firm needs to have the proper technology in place to ensure protection of electronically transmitted and stored data.
Red Flags Regulations Made Simple!
Many companies are doing their best to be compliant with state ID Theft Protection laws, FACTA, the new “Red Flags Regulations” and State Breach Laws where applicable.
Check with us to see if your Business Association is a IDTELi Partner so you can receive appropriate Red Flags Training at a Discount! e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t delay because compliance requirements seem too overwhelming. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your program underway and employees properly trained.
Count on IDTELi to help you be compliant before FTC enforcement fines & penalties take effect!
IDTELi recognizes this will have a serious impact on your time and resources and we offer you a solution to comply with all of the above in one turnkey program that is simple & easy to understand & administer.
“ID Theft Awareness & Prevention Training” Course has been approved for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) by:
* State of Oregon Insurance Division
* Mortgage Lending Education Board (MLEB)
* IDTAEC.org (ID Theft Awareness Education Certification) - Independent Sales Representatives Certification Association
Consumer Course Available!
Highly recommended for your banking institution customers!